Once again we are in Taipei, Taiwan attending Computex and it is turning out to be another great experience.
There is no shortage of new products to review and we will continue to meet with our affiliates to provide you with the up-to-date.
Check out the daily updates and of course our special Booth Babe collection, as it appears that this year there were more than we could fit into one review.
When Intel introduced the Thin Mini-ITX form factor with the DH61AG board, we were impressed with the performance and potential of the platform; however, the innovative form factor lacked any accompanying chassis to take advantage of the extra thin profile. Fortunately, that situation is changing with the introduction of LIAN LIs PC-Q05 which supports the new Thin Mini-ITX form factor.
LIAN LI PC-Q05 Thin Mini-ITX Chassis Review @ MissingRemote
- Noctua NH-L12 cooler @ Hardwareoverclock
- Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro Cooler @ TechwareLabs
- Spire Rotor DT-HP Cooler @ Technic3D
- Computex 2012: Gigabyte Motherboard coverage @ Kitguru
- NZXT Aperture M Card Reader Review @ Ninjalane
- Buying advice: Budget-Gamer PC with Ivy Bridge @ ocaholic
- Men In Black III (2012) Cinema Review @ TweakTown
- Tenda Wireless N ADSL 2+ Modem Router W300D Review @ Kitguru
- Howl’s Moving Castle (2004) Blu-ray Movie Review @ TweakTown
- Sennheiser PC 323D G4ME Headset Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset Review @ Kitguru
- TekRepublic TH Pro 7.1 Gaming Headset @ Modders-Inc
- ROCCAT Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Review @ TestFreaks
- Das Keyboard Model S Professional Mechanical Keyboard Review @ TweakTown
- SteelSeries KANA Black Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Genius DX-ECO Mouse @ Bjorn3D
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550-watt Power Supply Review @ TweakTown
- NZXT HALE82 N 750W Power Supply Review @ Hi Tech Legion