The beginning of a new month brings all sorts of opportunities for change. This can be said for Computex too. In the coming days, while here in Taipei we will be giving you a first hand look at what changes are at the forefront of the ‘Technology Industry’.
Kingston Data Traveler MicroDuo @ TechnologyX
Long weekends are a perfect opportunity to take the family up to the cottage for a fun-filled and relaxing weekend. For many of those who return from the weekend with a smartphone filled with great pictures and shots from throughout the weekend, it can be difficult to transfer those pictures over to your computer. You may have a dropbox account where they are automatically uploaded to the cloud, but that takes time and could cost you data. You could also email them all to yourself, but again that takes up too much time and it may compress the images into smaller file formats. Thankfully, Kingston has designed an ingenious device that let’s you move your files from your Android device to your computer with ease. Welcome, the Kingston DataTraveler microDuo USB flash drive.
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB Review @ Vortez
- Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Slim High Compatibility CPU Cooler Review @ HiTech Legion
- Enermax ETS-T40 White Cluster CPU Cooler Review @ ThinkComputers
- Twelve CPU Air Cooler Roundup @ Modders-Inc
- Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I 32GB (633x) Card Review @ Madshrimps
- NVIDIA’s GTX TITAN Z; GK110 Squared @ Hardware Canucks
- Asus engineers confirm 120hz 4k still some time away @ Kitguru
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive @ NikKTech
- Linksys EA6900 AC1900 802.11ac Wireless Router Review @ Kitguru
- Schenker Element 10.1in Tablet Video Review @ HardwareHeaven
- MSI Z97I Gaming AC Mini-ITX Motherboard Preview @ Hardware Asylum
- ASUS Z97-Pro Wi-Fi ac Preview @ Ocaholic