On a whim, I hopped on a plane and flew to San Jose, CA, enroute to spend the day in San Francisco. If you have never been you should go, but bring a sweater. The scenery was breathtaking and the history seemed so familiar from all the movies I have seen about or within the city. If you are lucky enough to have the opportunity to check it out, go for it!
There is nothing better than latching on to a piece of technology that just makes sense. In the case of today’s look at the Jaybird Bluebuds X Bluetooth headphones, the first question that came to mind was that of why I hadn’t grabbed a set of wireless headphones sooner. After all, I have had headphone cords hanging from my ears ,at least during some point of each day, for as long as I can remember. Ahhhh…but I found another unique benefit as well.
- Silverstone Tundra TD03 Water Cooling Kit Review @ Tweak
- Cooler Master Comforter Mini Video Review @ 3dgameman
- Zalman Reserator 3 Max Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ Tweak
- Prolimatech Samuel 17 Low Profile CPU Cooler Review @ eTeknix
- Deepcool Gamer Storm Assassin Heatsink Review @ Ninjalane
- EVGA GTX 780 Classified Video Card Review @ Ninjalane
- GPU Charts 2013: 20 DX11 Graphics Cards @ Ocaholic
- Diamond Multimedia WR300NSI Wireless-N Repeater Review @ Benchmark Reviews
- Tesoro Aegis X2 Gamer Mouse Pad Review @ Tweak
- Camtasia Studio 8 Review @ HiTech Legion
- SilverStone ARM11SC Arm One Monitor Mount @ Phoronix