Not a great day to be reading the news, so why not check out the reviews our Affiliates have posted on some of the newest pieces of technology. When you are done checking these out check out the latest posts on The SSD Review and Technology X as well.
Typically when you go to buy a DSLR and you don’t have any lenses already, you would opt to buy one with what is called a kit lens. It is called a kit lens because with DSLRs, there are two main parts to the camera. The body and the lens. Together they form a “kit,” you need both in order for the camera to take photos. Usually, when I think of kit lenses I think of cheap, low quality optics and casing and worst of all, a variable aperture over the focal length range.
- Crucial MX100 512 GB CT512MX100SSD1 SSD Review @ Ocinside
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB @ LanOC Reviews
- Silicon Power Slim S55 240GB SSD Review @ NikKTech
- be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler Review @ ThinkComputers
- Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler Review @ APH Networks
- Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler Review @ Kitguru
- Titan Fenrir Siberia CPU Cooler Review @ Ocinside
- Deepcool Gamer Storm Maelstrom 240 @ techPowerUp
- LEPA LV12 Review @ Vortez
- MSI GTX 750 Ti OC TwinFrozr II Video Card Review @ FutureLooks
- Workstation GPU War: AMD FirePro W9100 vs NVIDIA Quadro K6000 @ HotHardware