It’s official the 2012 Summer Olympics have begun!
It seems, no matter which channel you turn to, you will get coverage or at least an update on the athletes or the shananigans surrounding them. This may take away from the ‘reality shows’ that have invaded every network.
Thank goodness, bring on the games!
Ever been a passenger on an airplane, a train or a bus? Yeah, you probably have and unless you like rocking uncomfortable in ear headphones with powerful passive noise cancellation, youre probably familiar with having to crank up the volume on your MP3 player in order to drown out the road noise. Weve all done it and weve all experienced the painful ringing in our ears sensation afterwards. Its not pretty, and for regular travelers this is an easy way to develop hearing loss.
- Plextor M3 Pro SSD Review @ XSReviews
- OCZ Technology Vertex 4 256GB Solid State Drive Review @ Bigbruin
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel & Pedals + Ferrari F1 Wheel Attachment PS3/PC Review @ eTeknix
- Palicomp Alpha Pulse Gaming PC Review @ Kitguru
- Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH Motherboard Review @ Kitguru
- ASUS P8Z77-V Thunderbolt Motherboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe Mini-ITX (Intel Z77) Motherboard Review @ Tweak Town
- Phobya G-Silent Black Edition Fans @ Technic3D
- Hitachi Deskstar 5K4000 4TB Hard Disk Drive Review @ Tweak Town
- Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 Super OverClock Review @ Techspot
- Microsoft losing the faith of enthusiast users, including me @ Kitguru
- Orange San Diego – Intel Inside Android Smartphone Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Ted (2012) Cinema Review @ Tweak Town
- Corsair Vengeance Lineup Part two “ Mice @ LanOC Reviews
- Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Gaming Keyboard Review @ Ninjalane
- Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1500W PSU @ Techreaction
- Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1500W Power Supply Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- FSP AURUM Pro 1000W Power Supply Review @ APH Network