We have done it again. Pulled together the opinions of others to try and make your decision making a little easier. It’s better to make an educated decision when purchasing high end components.
With Fallout 4 just being released on November 10th 2015, some of you may be looking at upgrading your gaming pc’s components. Probably one of the easiest upgrades you can make to your gaming rig is to upgrade the graphics card and SSD. Today, thanks to ZOTAC, we get to check out the performance of their GeForce GTX 980 AMP! graphics card!
- HyperX Predator 240GB M.2 PCIe SSD Review @ Hardware Asylum
- ADATA XPG SX930 and Premier SP550 240GB SATA 6G SSD Review @ HiTech Legion
- Patriot Blast 240GB SSD Review @ NikkTech
- Intel SSD 750 1.2TB PCIe Review @ Ocaholic
- SilentiumPC Fortis 3 HE1425 cooler @ HardwareOverclock
- Cryorig H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler Review @ Ocinside
- CRYORIG M9i @ TechPowerUp
- SilverStone Tundra TD02-Lite AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ NikkTech
- EKWB EK-XLC Predator 240 All In One Watercooler Review @ Kitguru
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler Video Review @ 3dgameman
- The AMD Radeon R9 380X Review @ Hardware Canucks
- XFX AMD Radeon R9 380X Review @ Hardwareheaven
- AMD Radeon R9 380X Review @ Techspot
- ASUS Radeon R9 380X Strix 4GB @ TechPowerUp