Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by Takeshi, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Takeshi

Takeshi New Member

Has anyone used the Optimization Guide to optimize Win 10 Pro 64 bit yet, and if so, have you noticed any difference in it's implementation compared to Windows 7 or 8? I have recently clean installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on 2 PCs and want to ensure I optimize the new OS properly.

Thanks

2. renosablast

renosablast Moderator Staff Member

I have been using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit since it first became available to beta test it through their insiders program. Windows 10 is still very much a work in progress, and likely will be for a minimum of another 6 months before needed updates and fixes of bugs begin to slow down. There would be little point in putting out a revised optimization guide before Windows 10 is generally determined to be stable and significantly more "finalized". There is a significant amount of testing and trial-and-error done in creating the optimization guides. You will need to give it some time to come about. TSSDR will certainly be making it an important announcement when it is finalized, as it is one of our most well-linked-to and well-visited articles.

Takeshi likes this.
  3. Takeshi

Takeshi New Member

That makes sense, thanks for the reply.