iPhones Sales Drop 1/3 In Korea

Discussion in 'Tablets & Phones' started by SmogHog, Apr 13, 2013.

1. SmogHog

SmogHog Guest

Apple iPhone Sales dropping fast in South Korea.

Over the past year, Apple's iPhone has been struggling in South Korea with sales down to nearly 1/3 what they were the previous year.

Since 2010, Samsung's market share has risen to a commanding 65% while the two other Korean manufacters, Pantech and LG, have each grown to 15%. During this same period, Apple's market share has dropped from 23.2% down to 3.2%.

Everyone is eagerly awaiting the Galaxy S4 with the Exynos 5 octa-core processor

http://vr-zone.com/articles/apple-iphone-sales-dropping-fast-in-south-korea/19658.html

2. doorules

doorules Guest

Get outside of the US and Samsung absolutely owns Apple in smartphone sales, and Sammy is still pulling away from them.

3. renosablast

renosablast Guest

Americans are notorious as consumers for "emotional" purchasing, rather than basing a purchase on a well-reasoned analysis and comparison. I think a significant portion of Apple's customers in the U.S. fall into this category of consumer.

4. renovation

renovation Guest

I have to agree ! I need it and don't matter if it really suit's my needs. my friend owns it so I have to have one to.

5. SmogHog

SmogHog Guest

Can you just imagine the Smart Phones we'd have if there were no patents awarded for the tech used in them or at least for all non chip related patents.

Companies that own patents and manufacture nothing,aka patent trolls,should be illegal.

The whole patent system needs an overhaul.

There's been far too many things issued patents that should not have been granted.

6. doorules

doorules Guest