Favorite Headset for Running or the Gym?

Discussion in 'Others' started by KJT, May 13, 2014.

1. KJT

KJT Diamond Members Club

Finally, summer is here again and I was able to go for an outdoor run. I am not much into outdoor running in the winter any more here in Ontario and have been going to workout classes, so no need for my headset. Today, was the day, everything in place and ready to go, but I couldn't find my headset. We don't have a lack of them in this house, but a good quality, stay in your ear, perfect sound set... I only have one! Sensing it was a losing battle, I tried all the 'not worthy' pairs on and was about to head out when the Yurbuds fell out of my ear again. Determined to find the good pair, I set out to adventure through Les' office. Yep, hidden away in a non-identifying package were my Sennheiser Adidas OCX 685i Sports. We reviewed these last year and I have not found a pair that work better yet. I'm attaching the link to our review in case you missed it the first time. The serenity of a good run :D is definitely affected by the quality of your headset. Sennheiser Adidas Sports OCX 685i Headset Quick 'Heads On' Review | Technology X

Do you have a favorite set of athletic earphones? Let me know and maybe, I can give them a try. But for now, I highly recommend these.

2. The SSD Guy

The SSD Guy Administrator Staff Member

Yes nice headset indeed..... Running? Gym? hmmmmm....

3. JAVAMAN

JAVAMAN New Member