A new guy to the site!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself To The Community' started by Bell, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Bell

Bell New Member

Here is a new guy to the site! I just join this forum today and this is my first post there. I am a business man and just found this forum while I was searching some information about agile scrum to remove my confusion about scrum. I hope this forum will be informative for me.

2. renosablast

renosablast Moderator Staff Member

Welcome aboard! Broad range of knowledge represented in the forums, so hopefully someone will reply that is familiar with your topic(s).

3. darcy

darcy Moderator Staff Member

welcome along!

4. The SSD Guy

The SSD Guy Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Bell! Thanks for joining the team!

5. Bell

Bell New Member

I am happy to join this forum and found the community member friendly and cooperative. Guys! Let me know something about you? What do you do and what are your hobbies and interests? It will be a great pleasure for me to know about the senior members.

6. darcy

darcy Moderator Staff Member

hello, Bell :). myself, and a few others have a bit of interest in photography; you can find our photos here, ~ http://www.thessdreview.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=105 .

7. KJT

KJT Diamond Members Club

Glad that you joined us Bell. With any luck someone out there will have some information on "agile scrum", I'm sure we have someone interested in 'software development' and such. :)