Today’s highlight was chosen simply because it had the word ‘kid’ in the title. Sticking with the theme of May, Mom and you are a mom if you have a kid!
Since there are only a few shopping days until Mother’s day I continue to post the link below to Amazon’s Mother’s Day Shop.
So for all you techies out there who are fortunate enough to still have your mom around don’t forget her on Sunday.
If you asked most people what the longest time between sequels in video game history was, they generally would say Duke Nukem Forever.
Kid Icarus: Uprising Nintendo 3DS Review @ TweakTown
- Intel SSD 910 PCI Express SSD Performance Review @ HotHardware
- Zalman F1 Series 120GB SSD Review @ HardwareLOOK
- ADATA S510 120GB Review @ Vortez
- Intel 520 Series 480GB Review @ Vortez
- Fractal Design Arc Midi Case @ Technic3D
- Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Heatsink Review @ FrostyTech
- Arctic Cooling F12 Series 120mm Fan Review @ Ninjalane
- Xigmatek Gaia Review @ XSReviews
- SilenX EFZ-120HA5 CPU Cooler @ Techreaction
- Noctua NH-L12 Low Profile CPU Cooler Review @ Tweak Town
- Coolermaster Gemin II S524 Heatsink Review @ FrostyTech
- Dragon’s Dogma Preview (PlayStation 3) @ HardwareHeaven
- Diablo 3 and Game Demos What is Kickstarter and Prepping for MOA @ NinjaLane
- GPU Charts: 61 DX11 Graphics Cards, 14 Benchs/Games @ Ocaholic
- MSI Radeon HD 7870 HAWK 2GB Overclocked Video Card Review @ TweakTown
- Intel DZ77GA-70K Motherboard Features @ Benchmark Reviews
- ECS Z77H2-A2X Black Edition Intel Z77 Motherboard Review @ PCStats
- Raspberry Pi Review & Initial How-To Setup Guide @ Techspot
- Samsung Galaxy SIII / S3: Product Overview, Specs and Pricing @ Tech-Reviews
- Microsoft Windows 8: Mostly A Crap Wreck @ Phoronix
- Western Digital VelociRaptor 1TB Hard Drive @ Bjorn3D
- Sandberg USB 3.0 HDD Cloner Review @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master Trigger mechanical keyboard @ Techreaction