Individual or team player, which are you?
Sitting here watching the third overtime period of the Washington Capitals and New York Rangers NHL playoff game and thought it was a good question to ask.
There is really nothing wrong either way. I consider myself a team player.
Found a review to highlight, that is kind of about being a teamplayer or sharing at least.
While it’s improved a lot recently, in the past setting up a multi-seat computer has been a pain in the ass with a lot of manual configurations needed and other peculiar steps to get the hardware/software combination working right. What if the process were a lot simpler? What if new seats could be added to a computer at a very low cost and the setup was effectively “out of the box” to the point that it’s truly plug-and-play?
Making A Easy-To-Setup $50 Linux Multi-Seat Computer @ Phoronix
- SanDisk Extreme SSD 120 GB @ Ocaholic
- Crucial Adrenaline 50GB Solid State Cache Review @ circuitREMIX
- MemoRight FTM Plus Slim 7mm 240GB Solid State Drive Review @ Tweak Town
- Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SATA3 SSD Review @ Futurelooks
- Silverstone TJ04-E Evolution Case Review @ Ninjalane
- Cooler Master HAF XM Mid-Tower Chassis Review @ Tweak Town
- Zalman CNPS10X Optima Heatsink Review @ FrostyTech
- Zalman CNPS8900 Extreme Low Profile Heatsink Review @ FrostyTech
- PowerColor PCS+ HD7970 vs Gainward GTX 680 Phantom Review @ HardwareHeaven
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 Video Card Features @ Benchmark Reviews
- G.Skill TridentX 8GB 2400mhz Memory Review (Z77 platform) @ Kitguru
- GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 MOTHERBOARD @ Techreaction
- Asus Maximus V Gene (Z77) Motherboard Ivy Bridge Review @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard Review @ Kitguru
- Toshiba Dynadock U3.0 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station Review @ Tweak Town
- NETGEAR Powerline Nano500 and Powerline 200 Mini Review @ HardwareHeaven
- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced 2 Gaming Mouse w/ Speed RX Mouse Pad Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- CM Storm Trigger Gaming Keyboard Review @ Ninjalane
- HTC One X AT&T Smartphone Review @ HotHardware
POWER SUPPLY UNITS
- Coolermaster Silent Pro M2 720w Review @ HardwareLOOK
- QNAP TurboNAS TS-259 Pro+ NAS Server Review @ NikkTech
Don’t forget what’s just around the corner!!!