This month, TSSDR has teamed up with Kingston to give away a 240GB capacity Kingston HyperX ‘LSI SandForce Driven’ SSD each week.
This contest will be open to Canada and USA only and, although there is no FB requirement, all must complete their entry on our Forum post!
CONGRATS TO CHARLES TERRELL OF NEWPORT NEWS, VA.
RULES AND REGULATIONS “ MUST READ!
- You MUST comment on our Forum Giveaway Post (link) and participate in our Forums during the period of the contest to be eligible to win. Lets be honest here folks; the purpose of our draws is to build our community and help bring people into the world of SSDs. These draws are only possible if we can build a community that would encourage such draws in the future.
- We would like you to comment on our Site post (link) at the bottom of this entry;
- We would like you to LIKE our Facebook Post (link) and consider following our Facebook Page ;
- We would like you to LIKE Kingston’s HyperX Community Post (link) which speaks to our contest.
- An eligible winner will be picked at random at midnight on the closing date of the draw – 7 October 2012.
- Only one draw per household, per entry and the winner will be notified within 7 days of contest closed.
- The prize for this draw is one Kingston 240GB HyperX SSD;
- This draw is open to members of Canada and USA only.
At the end of the day, we would like these types of giveaways to continue but we need the support of our readers and manufacturers to do this. The concept of entering and NOT becoming part of a Forum community doesnt hold its own but the possibility of future monthly contests being limited to the top¦say 50 contributors¦ in a strong community is great.
CONTEST ENDS AND WILL BE DRAWN 7 OCTOBER 2012. CONTEST REGS REQUIRE SKILL TESTING QUESTION TO BE PROPERLY ANSWERED.