From my perspective, this is easily the most exiting draw we have had yet as it enables some lucky winner to experience, first hand, the power of an SSD and Windows 8, on any system in the world that contains a registered copy of Windows 7/8.
So let’s explain this just a bit better. Up until this draw, the ONLY way to understand the absolute speed of solid state technology was to whip out your hard drive and throw in a new SSD. Microsoft and a few select companies, Super Talent being one, have changed all that but only for those that purchase Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise.
This draw pushes that line in the sand just a bit further, and with the fastest and highest capacity flash drive in the world, the Super Talent Express RC8. Not only do you win this amazing flash drive at just under a $350 value, but also, we are including a 90 day evaluation copy of Windows To Go that will allow you to take your own Windows 8 environment anywhere in the world and use it from any Windows 7/8 system.
OK so now to the nitty gritty (and give me a few hours to get these links all up):
1. You MUST comment on this post;
2. You MUST comment on our Facebook Page [exception below];
3. You MUST comment on the Super Talent Facebook entry [exception below]; and
4. You MUST comment and be active on our Forum Thread during the period of the contest (Link TBA), acknowledging that you have completed all steps as that is where the list of eligible candidates will be drawn from.
NOTE: If you are NOT a Facebook user, you must provide links to two locations where you have shared our contest in your Forum post.
- An eligible winner will be picked at random at midnight on the closing date of the draw “ 2 December 2012.
- Only one draw per household, per entry and the winner will be notified within 7 days of contest closed.
- The prize for this draw is one Super Talent USB3.0 Express 100GB Flash Drive.
- This draw is open to members of THE WORLD!
- The winner must answer this skill testing question only after they have been contacted with the potential good news: How large is the available user capacity of the 100GB RC8 after formatting?
The answer for this question can be found somewhere in our latest Super Talent RC8 Flash Drive Review posted just before this contest! Posting the answer publicly will result in immediate disqualifications as will any duplicate destination IP’s for those that might like to try to enter more than once.
BETTER YET!!! If you appreciate our efforts, BOOKMARK that link and consider using it for your online shopping needs.