It’s giveaway time again as TSSDR teams up with Plextor. Don’t forget to read the instructions carefully and get your entry in. Good Luck!
As we have previously mentioned in our review of the Plextor M6M solid state drive, it is important to remember that SSD’s can come in different shapes and sizes. Not all drives are going to be the 2.5? form factor and fit perfectly into your ultra book or desktop. We spoke briefly about the mSATA form factor and that you will find it most often in a laptop, but as laptops and ultra books become slimmer, the demand for smaller, yet faster, drives increases. Bring in the native PCIe M.2 form factor. The PCIe M.2 SSD eliminates the SATA 3 bottleneck, where with SATA 3 you can expect SSD speeds around 500 MB/s, but with PCIe you can expect speeds nearly double this. Incredible isn’t it?
- Keep your SSD Healthy ADATA SSD Toolbox @ HiTech Legion
- Crucial M550 512GB SSD Review @ Hardware Canucks
- OCZ VERTEX 460 240GB Review @ Vortez
- Cooler Master Nepton 280L Water Cooler Review @ APH Networks
- Corsair H75 Cooler @ Technic3D
- Deepcool Gamer Storm Gabriel Review @ Modders-Inc
- Enermax TwisterOdio 16 CP-008 Notebook Cooling Pad Review @ HiTech Legion
- Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E CPU Cooler @ NikKTech
- SilentiumPC Fera 2 HE 1224 CPU Cooler Review @ Madshrimps
- Dark Rock Pro 3 by beQuiet! Review @ TechwareLabs
- Zalman Reserator 3 Max Dual Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ Tweak